EK-PA2C is a 2-port PS/2 KVM switch to control two computers using a single monitor, PS/2 keyboard, and PS/2 mouse. With built-in 1.2M KVM cables, you can connect to computers and devices easily. The compact size can save your desktop space. It supports hotkeys, push button and auto scan. Its completed keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PCs boot-up process. The Hot Plug feature let you connect/disconnect PCs without powering down PCs.
EK-PA2C supports most of operating system (DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/ME/XP/2000/NT, Netware, Unix and Linux...). It also supports Microsoft IntelliMouse and Logitech NetMouse. No power supply and softward needed, just plug and play. it supports audio feature so you can share one set of speakers for 2 PCs.
EK-PA2C can save your money, space and devices when you need to control 2 PCs.
- 2 ports KVM switch with compact size, easy portable
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Optical Mouse, Microsoft Intellimouse explorer, Logitech Net Mouse…etc..
- Supports DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/ME/XP/2000/NT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Supports Audio feature to share one set of speakers for 2 PCs
- Hot Plug - adds or removes KVM from connected PCs without powering down PCs.
- Auto scan mode to swtich between PCs every 5,10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 sec
- Restores keyboard status when switching between PCs
- LED display to monitor status