Compatibility and Convenience
The EU-4207 Fast Ethernet Adapter allows your computer to instantly connect to a 10/100Mbps network simply via USB port. With the EU-4207, you avoid the hassles of opening up your computer case to add an internal network card. The EU-4207 is also backward compatible with the USB 1.1 specification. Featuring plug-and-play, the adapter requires no complicated installing procedures. EU-4207 can likewise seamlessly function under Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Mac OS 10.1 & above.
Smart Alternative for Gaming Use
The EU-4207 is also an ideal USB-to-LAN alternative for gaming console that needs network access in an environment lacking wireless capability.
Bus Powered Performance in a Compact Size
Compared with USB 1.1 standard which offers 12 Mbps speed, the EU-4207's compliance with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) ensures true 10/100 Mbps network speed without any compromise. Furthct size of EU-4207 highlights its USB bus-powered feature that does not require an external power adapter. ermore, the compaAn ideal solution to decongest a crowded workspace.
- Complies with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX), and T4 standards
- Single chip USB to 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet controller
- Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Supports suspended mode and remote wake-up (link-up or magic packet)
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
- Equipped with diagnostic LEDs
- Plug & Play installation
- PHY power down mode for power saving
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Mac OS 10.1 & above