Supports IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet , DDNS & UPnP
The IC-1520POE supports IEEE803.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) function. The PoE is very useful and convenient function if there is no electrical source near the camera. Also supports UPnP and DDNS. DDNS allows the camera to use an easier to remember naming format rather than an IP address. UPnP will allow users of Windows XP to access the camera with the click of a mouse without knowing IP address of the camera.
Full Vision Viewing and Digital Pan/Tilt Mode
This is a compact 1.3 Megapixel Network Camera with digital pan-tilt-zoom that enhances viewing and monitoring. The IC-1520POE uses 179 degrees Wide Angle Lens to view Horizontal: 128/ Vertical: 99 degrees of the actual vision. IC-1520POE lets you move around using a smaller viewing window. You can even define a preset path, and the camera will cruise along the path you defined.
Fast Center Zoom-in
When you see something that catches your attention, this allows you to zoom-in to see the details and you won’t miss even a tinny thing. It also allows you to do recording at the same time.
Motion Detection and Snapshots the Triggered Event by E-mail and FTP
The IC-1520DP is a powerful mobile surveillance system. When a motion is being detected, the IP camera is capable to capture the picture and send it to an Email or FTP server. This is very useful and convenient because the IP camera will guard the environment automatically for you, and you don’t have to look at the monitor all the time.
Supports IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet Standard
Camera / Image:
- Motion-JPEG Image Video with 24-bit Digital Color
- Provides Manual Focus Lens
- Provides 179 degrees Wide Angle Lens
- Supports Digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom function via Wide Angle Lens
- Recording Format - Video (AVI), Snapshot (JPEG)
- High Speed Hardware-Based Image Compression
HTTP / Utility:
- Includes easy-to-use Viewer & Recorder utility
- Views multiple cameras simultaneously - Up to 4 at a time
- Supports four additional user accounts for viewing camera
- Manual / Schedule /Cycle Record, Video Playback, Forward, Pause and Stop
- Auto sending Snapshot by E-mail and FTP
- Supports Motion-Detection and Snapshots the Triggered Event by E-mail and FTP
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Firmware Upgradeable