ER-5398S is the hub you can count on for installing a large network. Design to meet large network's different cabling requirements, the hub is built with two BNC/AUI ports for cascading other hubs, mixing with thin or thick coaxial segments, or connecting to fiber optic backbone.
Flexible to install, the hubs can be installed in centralized wiring rack or in distributed desktop. With the two built-in BNC/AUI ports, the hub can conveniently function as thin or thick Ethernet repeater to expand network.
All the STP ports and diagnostic LEDs can be easily accessed from front panel. The shielded connector design ensures reliable data transmission and provides protection from radial emission.
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3 industrial standard.
- Perfect solution for a centralized wiring center with rack-mountable case and backbone BNC/AUI ports.
- Convenient uplink to another hub through UTP uplink port or BNC port.
- Self-monitoring through jabber and auto-partition function automatically isolates network failure.
- Easy diagnostic through complete sets of LEDs for each individual TP/BNC port and whole hub.
- Internal full-range switching power supply.