EK-UAK2 Slim Desktop KVM Switch is a very slim and compact KVM Switch that is specifically designed for individual and SOHO use. You can use it to control two computers using only one USB keyboard, video and USB mouse.
EK-UAK2 supports hotkeys, push button and auto scan. Its completed keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PCs boot-up process. The Hot Plug feature let you connect/disconnect PCs without
powering down PCs.
EK-UAK2 provides Audio and Microphone switching function for SOHO and office desktop multimedia application. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four USB enabled multimedia computers
using only one keyboard, video, mouse and optional speaker set and microphone.
The audio and microphone switching function of EK-UAK2 allows you to leverage the multimedia systems on each of your two computers. You can monitor the audio/mic input/output of each computer without plugging on and off the audio/mic cables. Furthermore, it offers you user-programmable simultaneous /independent PC and Audio/mic switching function for flexible multimedia and KVM Switching operation. In this way, you can listen to music from one computer while performing other tasks with the other computers.
With its integrated connectors for USB keyboard, video and USB mouse, EK-UAK2 requires special 3-in-1 KVM combo cables (included in the package) for connection with PCs. There will be no more cabling
clutters on your desktop.
EK-UAK2 can save your money, space and devices when you need to control 2 PCs. No power supply
and software needed, just plug and play.
• Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Optical Mouse, Microsoft Intellimouse explorer, Logitech
• Supports Win98SE/XP/2000,Vista, Linux and Mac10.4 or higher
• Hot Plug - Connect/Disconnect from PCs without powering down PCs.
• PC selection via Push Buttons, Hotkeys (user definable) and Switching software
• Restores Keyboard status when switching PCs
• LED Display for easy status monitoring
• Buzz sound for switching confirmation
• No Power Adapter And Software Required