EB-DGC2 with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR capability adds Bluetooth wireless capability to your PC enabling communications with a wide variety of Bluetooth devices, including notebooks, desktops, PDAs, printers, scanners, digital cameras, cell phones, home appliances or any Bluetooth-enabled device.
EB-DGC2 provides an easy way to add powerful short-range wireless connectivity to PCs without a native Bluetooth port. It complies with the Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR specification that can support the data rates up to 3Mbps, compared to the 1 Mbps for standard rate of the previous Bluetooth standard. It is also backward-compatible with previous versions.
EB-DGC2 uses CSR chipset with Toshiba software which can enhance the communication distance up to 80M with other Bluetooth Class 1 devices.
EB-DGC2 supports A2DP profile which let you connect with more Bluetooth devices than other Bluetooth adapters.
- Bluetooth V2.0 / 1.2 and 1.1 compliant
- Supports EDR (Enhance Data Rate) V2.0 up to 3Mbps
- Encryption and authentication to provide safer, securer communications
- Supports Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP)
- Communications within a radius of 80 meters (Max., unobstructed)
- Supports Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Linux and Mac OS