Company presents new wireless broadband router solution
Edimax Technology (TSEC: 3047), leading manufacturer of networking solutions, announces a complete networking solution for the Small Office/ Home Office market and small and medium-sized businesses. The Edimax BR-6304Wg, wireless broadband router, is a cost effective IP sharing router that enables multiple users to share the internet through an ADSL or cable modem.
The wireless VPN broadband router supports IPSec VPN gateway functionality, which offers remote users secure access to the office network from virtually any location. The IPSec function also allows users to create secure ‘networking tunnels’ between a company’s headquarters and remote offices.
The wireless access point functionality enables users to easily create a LAN network and provides wireless client devices access to the Intranet. In addition, the Edimax broadband router is easy to use. The user simply has to configure the internet connection settings in the router and plugs his PC or notebook into the router's LAN port. As the network is growing, a new hub or switch can easily be added to one of the router's LAN ports. By allowing the user to easily expand his network, Edimax assures an instant, secure and scaleable networking solution that meets all of today's networking requirements.
* The NAT/NAPT IP sharing function allows multiple users to share a single Internet line; supports
up to 253 users
* Features IPSec VPN gateway (EPS,IKE) for secure remote access
* Provides a SPI Anti-DoS Firewall to prevent illegal access to PC's and DoS attacks from the
* Features AP functionality, AP client, Bridge, WDS and universal repeater modes
* Supports trigger ports of special applications and DDNS (DynDNS, TZO)
* Features a virtual server and DMZ function that allows you to setup servers in the intranet and
still provides services to Internet users
* Supports VPN Pass Through (IPSec/PPTP)
* Allows users to monitor router's status with DHCP Client log, System Log, Security Log and
* Offers remote management that allows configuration and upgrades from remote sites
About Edimax Technology
Edimax Technology is dedicated to the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of innovative networking solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taiwan and listed on the Taiwanese stock exchange. Since its incorporation in1986 Edimax has grown to be among Taiwan's leading manufacturers of network communication products. With over 18 years experience in professional manufacturing, Edimax delivers the best-in-class solutions to its worldwide partners and customers. For more information about Edimax Technology, please visit www.edimax.com.tw