The Edimax IC-5150W Fisheye network camera gives you wider, 180-degree panoramic views for more efficient security and monitoring in your home, shop or factory without the blind spots associated with traditional standard lens network cameras. And with Edimax Plug-n-View technology, there’s no complicated setup so you can connect the camera to the cloud without any hassle and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
With a built-in microphone, sound and motion detection system and microSD/SDHC card slot, the camera is well equipped to protect your property as well as fully customizable. Motion detection can be configured according to user-defined areas, and together with sound detection and sound-triggered recording offers a powerful security system that’s always on alert to capture anything suspicious. And for installation and monitoring, the intuitive Wi-Fi user interface makes everything a breeze. See the big picture in 1080p Full HD and never miss a thing.
180o Panoramic View Covers More with Less
Designed with a 180-degree wide-angle panoramic lens for better, wider views and without the limitations of blind spots and awkward angles that are found with traditional Wi-Fi cameras. Native, built-in dewarping flattens images and videos into a single usable view in different directions that would otherwise need multiple cameras, cutting bandwidth and storage costs. Get more value with your security budget with a fisheye camera that has the capability to provide the same coverage as 2 - 4 standard cameras.
1080p Full HD Images and Videos
High-quality clear and crisp imaging up to 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) with a 2 megapixel CMOS sensor and recording at 2~30 frames per second. A wide F2.0 lens covers a horizontal viewing angle of 180-degree.
Native Dewarping with “Normal" View
Built-in dewarping and image distortion reduction to convert images or videos to a "normal" view, for better usability and easy monitoring and playback.
Free Cloud Storage Recording
Integrate and save recordings and events directly to the cloud instead of local physical devices for real-time remote backup.
ePTZ Control for Rich Detail
Digital pan, tilt & zoom on areas of interest for better focus and rich detail while still recording the bigger picture.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
Equipped with a high-performance image sensor and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) feature to enable high-quality imaging and recoding in more detail under low and poor light or high contrast conditions.
Motion Detection Triggered Recording
The powerful built-in motion detection system with pre-defined detection regions offers peace of mind that you will capture any suspicious activity. When motion is detected, the network camera will produce video footage of the event immediately – storing the data on a microSD/SDHC card or sending it automatically via email or ftp.
Sound Detection Triggered Recording
Featuring sound detection capabilities and built-in microphone. When sound is detected, the network camera will take video footage of the event immediately in the same manner as with motion detection, and store the files locally on a microSD/SDHC card or send via email or ftp. Integrated sound offers a further level of security than motion-detection and visual imaging alone, providing critical real-time or post-event information about a situation, particularly in scenarios where events occur outside the camera’s field of vision. The sounds of breaking windows, doors or anything else suspicious can still be registered even in situations where the event can’t be seen.
Push Notifications & Video Alerts
Push notifications are triggered by motion or sound detection, and when a detection system is triggered, the camera additionally sends video alerts to email or microSD card. If the camera ever goes offline, push notifications are also sent when the camera comes back online to keep users informed about any unusual activity.
Plug-n-View for 24/7 Easy Remote Monitoring
Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your home, garage, shop, factory or other assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology, you can connect your network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
microSD/SDHC Card Slot for Local Storage
A built-in microSD/SDHC card slot supports cards up to 32GB for local storage and backup.
- 180-Degree Panoramic View to eliminate blind spots and provide wall-to-wall coverage equivalent to 2 - 4 standard cameras.
- Full HD 1080p Video ensures rich detail and crisp image quality for streaming and recording.
- Native Dewarping and image distortion reduction converts images or videos to a "normal" view for better usability and playback.
- Free Cloud Storage Recording to integrate and save recording and events directly to the cloud.
- ePTZ Digital Pan, Tilt & Zoom to focus on areas in rich detail while still recording the bigger picture.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) to capture and record in high-quality and more detail under low and poor light conditions.
- Multi-Area Motion & Sound Detection triggers recording and sends to email or ftp.
- Push Notifications with Video Alerts when motion or sound is detected.
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView II app on iPhone®, iPad® or Android® or EdiView software for computers.
- microSD/SDHC Card Slot for local storage.
- Wireless & Ethernet Connection for flexible placement and compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n products.
- Easy Setup with smart EdiLife mobile app setup & hardware WPS support.
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
- High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
- Motion & sound detected video to microSD/SDHC card, ftp or email
- Pre- & post-recording upon detected motion
- Viewer software to access 16 network cameras simultaneously
- Manual/scheduled/cycle recording